- 275 Uniformed professional drivers all HAZMAT
certified and TSA security trained
- Knowledgeable, dedicated, courteous customer
- 256 tractors
- 19 Straight Trucks with lift gates
- 908 Company-Owned Trailers:
- 783 - 28 & 32 ft. trailers (73 lift gates)
- 125 - 48 & 53 ft. trailers
Computer system (Microsoft Windows Server 2003® with Rocket® Universe® Database) provides computerized
dispatch, delivery and tracking systems, auto-rating of bills, customized reports and shipment
status reports by email and automatic faxing.
Push-to-Talk and WebTech® communication systems enable instantaneous location tracking and communications
between dispatch centers, drivers, sales and administrative staff throughout our facilities network.
Our My Account interactive web site provides shipment status, online rate quotes, online
pickup requests, transit times, access to document images (bills of lading and proofs of delivery),
online bill of lading preparation, shipment charges, shipment lookups by date or date range, e-mail reporting,
account invoice aging status and payment history, and profile management. These tools
provide drill-down links to status, rate quotes, invoices, customer payment records, and document images as appropriate.
Peninsula's commitment is to offer our customers "value added" services, above and beyond what
other transportation companies might offer. Peninsula is recognized in the Northwest for
an uncompromising commitment to our customers and unparalleled service excellence.
Our Services Include:
- Overnight delivery; second-day delivery to Southern Idaho and Montana.
- Flexibility to provide customer-specific morning delivery schedules, early availability
of shipments for "will call," and late afternoon or evening pickups.
- Guaranteed Delivery by Noon.
- Guaranteed Delivery by 9:00 am.
- Interstate and intrastate assembly and consolidation services, cross-dock and pool
- 98.6% of shipments delivered on-time and error free.
- 0.50% claims ratio in 2016.
- Bonded carrier with contract and common carrier authority:
- MC No. 113165
- US DOT No. 8329
- Hazardous materials certified. Peninsula conforms with all DOT guidelines.
- Awarded a satisfactory rating by the Department of Transportation, the highest rating
achievable, in March 2003. US DOT Hazmat Reg. No. 080392 701 026.
- 450 Dedicated highly trained employees